Mechanica Utilities Ltd are proud to offer a specialist electronic repair solution, via our strategic service partner DMS.
Highly skilled engineers are able to test, repair and overhaul a wide variety of equipment including:
- AC drives – ABB, Siemens, Lenze, Refu, Eurotherm, Danfoss, Control Techniques, IMO, Reliance, Omron, Yaskawa and many more. All I/O tested and run under load
- DC drives – Siemens 6RA2*, GE DC300 and many more, All digital and analogue I/O are fully tested and the drive run under load conditions
- Industrial PC’s
- Process Control – Temperature controllers, Motor relays, Water level, Hydrorangers, etc
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) – Siemens S5, Siemens S7, Allen Bradley SLC500 and PLC5, Omron, Mitsubishi range and many more
- Monitors and HMI’s – TFT, CRT, Touchscreens, Panelview series and Siemens OP series etc
- Printed Circuit Boards (PCB’s) – Any miscellaneous PCB can be repaired such as Elevator control boards, CNC control boards etc
- Servo motors and drives – Control Techniques, Rexroth, Indramat, Lenze, Eurother, SSD, Siemens and more
All repairs are undertaken to a high standard and include full preventative maintenance as standard. This includes electrolytic capacitors, relays, batteries, memory IC’s with Lithium cells, parts with signs of ageing and much more to help prolong the life of your equipment.
This allows Mechanica Utilities Ltd to offer a full 1 year warranty with all repairs.
Emergency repairs can, where possible, be turned around the same day, by calling on our extensive inventory of stock components. Repairs are fully tested wherever possible using our purpose built test rigs.