Mechanica Utilities Ltd offer a comprehensive onsite electrical installation service, from design, installation through to testing and commissioning.
As part of this service, we can install power control and instrumentation cabling complete with cable support systems to meet current legislation.
Typical electrical installation carried out by Mechanica Utilities Ltd includes the following work:
- Valve actuators
- LED lighting
- Emergency lighting
- Level controllers
- Motor Control Centre’s (MCC’s) installation
- Bespoke control panel installation
- Fault diagnostics and rectification
- Planned preventative maintenance
- PAT testing
- Electrical test and inspection
- Periodic test and inspection
- Power, distribution and power generation
- Harmonics voltage distortion correction (Power factor correction)
- Power monitoring and analysing
Installation is carried out by our M&E site teams, complete with fully trained engineers (CSCS / Water Hygiene / Confined Space etc) with a full suite of approved Health & Safety paperwork.
Testing is carried out utilising calibrated equipment with master certification being issued on completion of the installation.